Here are some more facts to chew on!
- Check the side of the box/package that's where you can find serving size and nutrition facts!
- Empty calories provide little to no health benefits and are usually found in fast food and other unhealthy products
- When looking at a menu do you ever see "Hamburger - 300 Cals."? this is usualy mostly empty calories and very little nutrients you may pick this thinking its low calories are healthy however they may not be
- Checking the side helps to make sure its not unhealthy or full of empty calories
- Serving size is also important. even if it has the right amount of nutrition does not mean you can eat 10 of the food.