Treaty. Written version.
Due to repeated offenses by Sidharth concerning depth perception and knowledge of class political boundaries, James has decided, in the wake of the desk change that saw James and Aidan sitting near Sidharth, to issue an ultimatum, in order to prevent anything Sidharth from crossing the border.
The ultimatum is as follows:
- All of Sidharth's items must stay on his side, an area spanning approximately 5850 cm².
- Failure to do so (i.e. An item under Sidharth's possession crosses into James's territory) will result in possible seizure of the item(s) violating the policy. Sidharth will be the one liable for the seizue, NOT James.
- The item(s) seized for violating the rule will be held in James's possession until Sidharth will promise not to do so again.
- Repeated offenses will not be tolerated, and items not violating the rule will be seized along with the ones which do.
- Sid Or any other participant are not to move any item(s) onto their desk then seize said item(s) as this is a violation of contract
This policy, which will be ratified upon publication, is based upon Adam's policy, known to James as the "Stein Doctrine".
Will hearby listin to the contract and obey theese rules as long a we all shall live